Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Flamboyance of Lust!

The Indian sun and the summer heat,
Vital heat;
I know sensuality lures irresistibly.
What are you waiting for, silly?
Look at me,
I walk out of the bathroom,
No raiment on.
Don’t wait for the sun to set;
Its noon, a time for wild love.
Come, make your move darling!


Quit playing with my hands,
You know my mind’s racing
Towards love.
Crucify love into sex.
The buzzing sound of the coolers
Will drown our moans,
Wait no more darling!


Oh, this theatre of enervation,
This vestibule of unresolved tensions,
Oh, the flamboyance of lust!
And, you talk of love darling, when
I offer you lust, and a fall-into
Heat, sweat, weariness
And nudity!


Life is a cruel mockingbird darling,
You are a man, and
I, a woman,
What else are we made for darling?


Now Playing:: Agar tum na hote…………….Kishore

2 comments:

Debasish Patra said...

oooooh..yeah um sure the weather must have inspired you.
Too good yaa!
Waise, its raining too much yahan pe :)

Deepika said...

hey isnt your training over yet?
btw you in mumbai nagri rite?
n dis city of ours has become a frying pan of sorts.
acha hai yaar tera pehle hi nayya paar hogaya :D
c ya!