Monday, May 12, 2008

Lets Talk

He: " You believed me at first. Didnt you? "

She: " I still do. "

He: " How can you possibly love me so much, after all the things that i've done? "

She: " You know what..........love ceases to exist once you start attaching reasons to it. I cannot give you any reasons, coz there are none.......... there cannot be a bigger reason than ' love ' itself. "

He: " You are mad.........do you hear me, you are 'mad'........... you dont even look human.............do you belong to this world.............. just get lost!! Why dont you despise me, why dont you hate me............and if you cant then why dont you just leave me alone.............."

She: " Oh poor baby............i think i'm really torturing you. Have you forgotten that you are standing in my house..............who should ' get lost ' then?? "

He: " God!, wont you ever give up and i dont understand why the hell do i come here every night and beg you to hate me..................and what are we exactly..............two imbeciles in love, who are all set to ruin each other? "

She: " You know what, sometimes a relationship is more marvellous than the people involved in it. You cannot make me hate you as you want and i cannot make you love me as i want..............."

He: " I..........."

She: " Let me complete..........."

She: " You know why we inflict this 'love-hate' torture on ourselves every night?............its becoz it makes us lose our egoes for some brief moments, and thats what both of us have craved for all our lives. "

She: " Its delicate for us to handle, yet its hanging heavy on our hearts. A mere touch will loosen it someday, and the sooner it goes from us the better it is. I've lost a lot of people becoz of you............all my friends have fallen off one by one.................but i still cant stop loving you and this relationship is the only indemnity that you can offer me............."

She: " Indemnity, in the form of acknowledgement is the only thing i'm asking you....................but its too much i guess!! "

She: " And how does it feel to be a man and have a fine penetrating intellect.........................instead of mere emotions like us............"

She: " Maybe you should leave now............."

He: " I never................"

She: " Just leave....................."

***************************

She: " I know u'll return to me.............and i'll be waiting for you, but dont take forever..............life doesnt last that long.............."


Now Playing:: Neele neele amber par..................Kishore

No comments: