Thursday, October 30, 2008

One Year of Frisson



Someday around this time of the year a small virtual space was created and I became its owner, trying to puke words at some regular pace. Yet at that time I thought I was simply playing, that in the keeping of memories and writing up of experience I was expressing a non-existent side of myself. Still, I lacked the gall to speak my mind, and that thing about, “being true to oneself”, continues to elude me. FRISSON, became a product of my period in parenthesis, and how many of us actually care to read the things written in parenthesis. Well, I don’t!!

Honestly, there was never an urge to let the world know what I think; I like the warmth of the cocoon around me. However, the need to express gratitude to a person who has been the proof and touchstone of all my thoughts was immense; hence the blog and its strange attitude.

All the swindlers treading the earth are nothing when compared to the self-swindlers, and this space bubbles with such evidences. For some body who fancies fashionable phraseology, the truth remains buried in half-explained gestures and words, but the true purpose- seldom attained.

I hardly have any grand swelling theories to attract or to interest you deeply and thoroughly. This space certainly doesn’t define me and what you see here is merely a passing alter-ego. Even the fixed stars at first waver and coruscate, and require long seasons for their consummation and final settlement. I’m no different!!

Until then…..Happy Blogging!!

Now Playing:: Roz roz aankhon tale………….Asha & Amit kumar

4 comments:

onelife said...

quite an ambiguous post actually...but congrats for completing a year in blogvilla.

Anupam said...

how cud u b so mean writing all abt urself??? :(
aftr all even d readers hv contributed well, like me 4 instance:)

Abhishek said...

hey congrats on completing a yr of blogging..

Debasish Patra said...

Wher's d party yaa :D
One year's a long time congoz!!!