Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Forgotten Tag

Finally, got the time to do this tag, and Native, I’ve made a few changes, hope you like them…..


1. How many posts-old blogger are you?
Well its sixty-eight on this one and four on my other blog so that makes me a seventy two posts old blogger! Woooo dat sounds like, retirement is due….

2. What’s the title of your first post? ( To be linked )
Hmm…my first post was actually quite pointless. Its called Am I a hypocrite?? *ahem ahem*

3.On a scale of 1-10, rate each of the bloggers on your blog-roll.
Oh! Puhleeze, I’m not a head mistress sitting with a cane in my hand, checking answer scripts, moreover I am a less advanced life form to even attempt to rate any one of them, so lets reduce the status of the question to “comments”.
Ok lets start with people whom I call ‘Apna City Bloggers’; indisch, Sir Charlemagne, dave, and abhishek

Indisch – the thing that holds your attention when you read his blog, is the kind of attitude that he throws in his writings, and of course the pointed brevity which scores so well with most readers. He gives an impression of a cynical individual but believe me he isn’t that morose as his writings indicate him to be.

Sir Charlemagne – honestly, I feel he should consider reviewing his blog name, for I’ve never come across, musings of a muddled mind being so irritatingly articulate. His poetry makes me envious; makes me wonder who his muse might be, and whenever he essays prose ( quite a rare phenomenon actually ), I simply go boy, kya likhta hai yaar!!

Dave – now, how do you expect a Segal fan to be? Here’s a guy who has no airs, believes that “all bloggers are good”, and honestly I haven’t seen anybody take a genuine interest in people as much as he does. The only vibe you get from his blog is positive and that’s enough to explain his popularity. Kudos to this blogger from my city!!

Abhishek – a strange guy with even stranger interests; holds on to some kind of a ‘past’, which he chooses to reveal in episodes. Hasn’t written much, but his love for this city can be very infectious!!
_________________________________

Anand – my first friend blogger, and believe me, he’s a writer in all respects. His posts never unhinge or weaken the mind, they charm and nourish it as only good books can. You have to just read his blog once to understand what I mean. But, there’s only one complaint…….he doesn’t write often!!

As far as BG and eM are concerned, well, their popularity speaks volumes, I’ve nothing to add.


4. Why do you blog?
I blog coz I do not know how to doss about on the net. It makes me sick at times, but once a blogger, you remain a blogger all your life.


5. Two reasons why one should never marry a blogger?
Hmm…..ok, coz it would be super devastating to read on your partners’s blog that he/she faked an orgasm the previous night, and that you weren’t good enough.
Moreover, passionate bloggers can leave you in the middle of the act, coz a blog-worthy thought has just made a foray into their minds, and it desperately needs to be indited.


6. Any blogging quirks?
I cant blog sans music.


7. One word that best describes the person who tagged you?
ELITE.


8. And you are tagging?
Sir Charlemagne and Dave.


Now Playing:: I breathe again……………….Adam Rickitt

3 comments:

Abhishek said...

u certainly did a bettr job dan me. well done!!

onelife said...

i liked those reasons 4 nt marryin a blogger :)
it totally sucks 2 b at d recieving end ;)

Debasish Patra said...

Um i relly dat good :P

than'Q shan'Q :)
will do d tag soon !