Friday, November 20, 2009

Winter's Eunuch!

Hate me not darling, for the winter has
Made a eunuch of my body; sterile and unfulfilling,
Inflamed with a platonic love than lust!
Hate me not darling, for I’m not smooth anymore.
The skin’s cracking and so am I…. leave me alone darling,
Don’t come in between my legs, don’t make me
Fight this frigidity; don’t make love to me as a rational
Passion…. I hate it!


Let the winter pass in silence darling, let the silence
Creep into my bones… let my body crave for yours,
Make me wait darling, make me wait and wait… then
I’ll be at your mercy; turn me in or turn me out, I shall
Comply. But now leave me alone darling, let me hide myself
Like a reptile in hibernation… let this barren loneliness
Manifest itself into an obsession with sex… oh, let me wait
Darling, for there is more pleasure, even in this world!


Now Playing:: kaheko rootha……………………….Asha

3 comments:

Bishwanath Ghosh said...

If winter is here, can summer be far away? When:

Frozen thoughts will melt
Melting moments will be frozen.

Anonymous said...

let this barren loneliness
Manifest itself into an obsession with sex

absolutely loved it :)

Abhishek said...

I learnt a new theory today:

"dont make love to me as a rational passion"

you are mahvellous!

muaah ;)