Sunday, November 30, 2008

I am....

I am 21 and I have a university degree. My parents had christened me with a name when I was born but it has been a long time since it has ceased to be a part of my identity. The name no longer belongs to me. I am as cool and fashionable as any other global being. The gods, by giving the very faculty of discrimination have effectually sown the seed of envy in my bosom. I don’t need lectures on what’s good and what’s not, I carry a thinking head on my shoulders!! I don’t care what you say, I know god’s on my side, he’ll always love his lying angels better than a true man. I am a jihadi and I’ll kill till I breathe my last.


p.s. at a time when India is questioning its leaders and talking of security, I wonder how the collective forces of the world can dam the actions of people who, in spite of being capable of a healthy discrimination between good and bad, have motivated themselves to such an extent of mindless mayhem, where individuals are ‘choosing’ jihad and getting themselves trained just to kill fellow humans………..maybe the Coelhos, the Sharmas, and the Chopras of the world have an answer to this.

1 comment:

Abhishek said...

nice analogy; profound paradox.bravo!