Thursday, February 26, 2009

10 Things You didn't Know about me!

Here’s a tag from Abhishek that requires me to list at least ten lesser known facts about me, and here they go:


I’m always and always dressed in black, I seem to have a strange affinity for that color. I know, I know, a lot is said about the psychology of people who wear black, but I don’t care. The only person who could have convinced me to look at other colors is Freud, but he’s dead and gone, so black stays with me forever! And a chance occurrence of other colors in my wardrobe is totally because mom prefers shopping for me at times.


I absolutely hate painting my nails; it gives me a creepy feeling, but I do get fascinated by all those shiny nail colors.


This might come across as a shocker, and you may roll your eyes when I say that, I even dislike carrying a vanity bag, in fact I believe in carrying less, the wallet and cell phone go into the storage space of the Activa. Whoever wants a vanity for that!


The only things I’m possessive about are books and my Activa. I do share books but when it comes to sharing Activa, I can be damn blunt. I hardly let bro or dad drive it. Dad drives as if it’s a bullock cart and bro thinks he’s on Roadies driving a Karizma or something!


I’ve learnt classical music for two and a half years and I do wish to complete that course in near future. In fact that’s the only thing that I’m proud of in my life.


I’m extremely scared of the canine species, so much that I do not visit people who have pets.


I’m quite talkative by nature, but with strangers I’m usually head down and chin buried in my throat. Most people who chat with me know that!


I easily get attracted to tall guys who wear glasses, and if they are dressed in formals, tab toh sone pe suhaga!


It has been almost four years in a row and I haven’t visited a temple. Don’t ask me why, I won’t tell you that.


I have a kink of smelling books before buying them and that is quite embarrassing actually!


Enough to repel people I guess!

Now Playing:: Khuda jaane…………….KK & Shilpa

5 comments:

shruti said...

i belong to your clan too about always carrying less,and i keep wondering whatever things those people carry in those huge bags all the time.so exhausting!

shruti said...

reading you for a while i have an idea about why you dont go to temples so wont ask.

Anupam said...

and all this time i was wonderin what keeps you still single!
;)

Abhishek said...

"tall guys with glasses".....gawd are u hitting on me deepika! :)

Deepika said...

@ shruti

hey wow so we hv things in common:)
hmmm i wonder wat sort of notions u might be hvin about me, but thanx a tonne dear :)

@ anupam

uh huh so now dat u do know why um still single, so how does it feel dude? :D

@ abhishek

ha ha hitting on u......i wish i could;)
but dats an art dat u excel at nt a less advanced life form like me. wat say?
:D