Thursday, February 19, 2009

I do smoke!




On several occasions when I had tried to give it up, my struggles were overcome by counter influences. Tobacco, for some strange reasons stood in its own light. I remember the last time that I conquered and abandoned it- for a time, my success caused some remorse and a great deal of regret. I’m in love with this smoke, although it chokes me……I know I cannot breathe, it hangs heavy in my lungs…..“Strangle me” I scream and it obliges……salvation! Apart from the mere pleasure of smoking, the narcotic soothes my nerves and controls those perpetual apprehensions that seem to surround my waking life. In spite of all that he keeps inquiring, “Have you cured it, darling?” “It is hard to cure anything of smoking and ‘you’”, my usual reply greets his every enquiry!


Unhealthiness, my dear readers is highly contagious. You cannot be in contact with those who are in a morbid state without yourselves deteriorating. Expect no healthy conclusions from me this month, reader; I can offer you only a sick woman’s dreams!


Now Playing:: Tu hi re………….Bombay

3 comments:

Anupam said...

god dat was crazy stuff!

do u really wanna smoke?

Anonymous said...

best portrayal of morbid thoughts ever!!
you ROCK girl :)

Abhishek said...

i had read sumwhere dat a cigarette is d perfect type of a perfect pleasure. it is exquisite, and it leaves one unsatisfied. what more can one want?

couldnt understand ur post actually!