Friday, February 13, 2009

For the Sake of blogging...

I no longer hunt after pleasure;
I let it come to me.
I sing, read or scribble (as now)
Just when the fit seizes me.
I have a quite home-feeling
Of the blessedness of my condition.
I am in no hurry, but
The need to renew my
Acquaintance with this space
Hangs heavy….
But visions do not come
When we try, though
They may come through trying!


That was for you Shruti!

Before, I take your leave readers, I request you to click on this link, which on every reading, makes me abandon Frisson and start a new one under some pseudonym!

Happy Valentine’s Day, but

Love is so unlike the article served up in books: the joy though genuine, is different; the mystery an unexpected mystery!


Now Playing:: Do naina aur ek kahani…………….Masoom

3 comments:

shruti said...

i would recommend you to keep trying because i really enjoy reading you.
if you are planning to start a new blog dont forget to give me the link.
Happy valentines day to you too.

Abhishek said...

finally d "missing person" is bk 4 d sake of blogging!
good job!
a merry valentines's day 2 u
;)

Anonymous said...

по моему мнению: спасибо!! а82ч