Thursday, February 26, 2009

My FMORT


The clock starts ticking:

  • I think knowledge about the length of these organ pipes might be an initiation into the deeper mysteries of music.
  • Maybe it would help me understand Burman better.
  • And boy, I’m enjoying the final year at college, and to mix with other students is an education in itself!
  • Hey, I bagged the best project award this year.
  • The future looks so damn bleak! Like I care?
  • Of course I do, oh forget it!
  • Hmmmm
  • Gosh, five minutes feels like eternity!
  • Sunday ho ya Monday, roz khao ande!
  • Oyye balle balle!
  • I really feel like singing, chak de India
  • What its already time?? But I’ve jus started “thinking”!
  • Bye anyway.

Stop: 05:00

No wonder, I’m pathetic at thinking!

Boy, I swear by a thousand gods that I tried to do this tag since the day I got tagged by Ravi, but as it turned out that putting across five minutes of random thoughts is really a tough job. However, I managed to do it in the physics lab today.

So what is FMORT?

FMORT, my dear readers stands for Five Minutes of Random Thoughts. And all you have to do is to follow these simple steps:

  1. Get an alarm/stop watch, pen and paper.
  2. Set the alarm to ring five minutes ten seconds later.
  3. Take a deep breath.
  4. Now, set your mind free.
  5. Scribble whatever comes to your mind on the paper for five minutes.
  6. After five minutes, tweak the scribbles into meaningful sentences.
  7. Post it on your blog.
    The title should be ‘My FMORT’, as the objective is to popularize FMORT, so do not expand it in the title.
    The first line should read ‘I’m tagged by X’, where X should be the name of the blog, from where you were tagged.
    Then ask a fellow blogger to do the same and link to your post.
  8. Now sit back and relax. You would be amazed at the speed with which FMORT spreads, that is only when you do it and start tagging others!

And I'm tagging Abhishek, Dave and Priyanka.


Happy Thinking guys!

Now Playing:: Yaad…………Shehzad Roy

1 comment:

Abhishek said...

will do it as soon as i get those precious "five" minutes :)