Saturday, February 28, 2009

Incoherence!



Random thoughts keep crossing the mind until a pattern emerges. Those thoughts do not belong to me. They are a set of crazy conversations; incomprehensive to the core. You must have felt it too reader, the mind brokering between coherence and incoherence, and you wondering, “Could I be heard out of this black depth?”

It’s amazing how the mind keeps playing games with you. How from illuminating it comes to darken, from quick solace it turns to a negative relief? And boy, then from restlessness and dissatisfaction it swerves to a positive misery! In short it keeps killing you!

Your favorite occupations cease to entertain; you can do nothing readily. You feel like reading poetry, but prose seduces you! Boy, what a seduction! You can hardly walk out unmolested!

You perpetually catch yourself in tears, for some cause or none at all. It’s inexpressible how much this “feeling” adds to a sense of shame, and a general feeling of deterioration.

Well, I do not have the vanity to stand by these confessions, and I do not know whether I shall be laughed at or heard seriously, but whatever it is I can hardly find a connection between my thoughts and this poor abstract, so quit worrying I do not understand it neither!

LOST!

Now Playing:: Main zindagi ka saath…………..Rafi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i adore d stuff u write or rather d way u write, even if it is mere incoherence!

keep writin dear :)

Deepika said...

thanx a tonne for those generous comments dear annon :-)